Safeguard Your Future By Planning Today
Alyssa Guarino, Esq., is an associate attorney with Corliss Law Group. Prior to law school, Alyssa received her bachelor's degree in political science from the State University of New York at Geneseo in 2007. In 2009, she obtained her Masters in Business Administration in both Marketing and Human Resources at Stony Brook University. Four years later, she earned her Juris Doctor at Touro Law School, where she graduated magna cum laude.
At Touro Law School, Alyssa participated in the Elder Law Clinic, where she assisted clients in Estate Planning and Guardianship matters. Alyssa was also the Vice President of the Touro Law Elder Law, Trusts and Estates Association. Upon graduating from Touro Law School, Alyssa was admitted to the practice of law in New York and New Jersey.
Alyssa is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: magna cum laude
- State University of New York, Geneseo, New York
- Major: Political Science
- Stony Brook University
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration - 2009
- Major: Marketing and Human Resources
- New York
- New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney